Click Here to Start Increasing Your Metabolism and Losing Weight


Beating the Calories With Wise Dieting

How important is your diet for weight loss?

Your diet is the basis of your quest for weight loss. You cannot rely solely on exercising when you burn fat because it is your diet that has the biggest impact on your weight.

Certified fitness coaches, despite their work ethic, agree that training contributes only 15% -20% of the amount of effort required to achieve weight loss goals. The remaining 80% -85% of the results depend on what you eat each day.

Every meal and every snack count!

One meal won't make you lose weight ... But a month's snacks can affect your weight. There is a significant relationship between what you eat often and your current weight trends. There are 3 types of weight trends: static or static, up and down.

How much weight will you lose when you start eating healthy foods?

We recommend that you modify your diet so that you are on a consistent downward trend. Weight loss of 1 pound a week is considered healthy and sustainable.

2 pounds per week is considered a higher average for men and women. If you've been dropping 2 pounds a week, don't be tempted to forget about your diet and exercise. Too much physical activity can be bad for you.

What is the best way to lose weight through your diet?

Calorie deficit - Your daily calorie deficit will determine how much weight you will lose in a week or a month. One pound of weight equals 3,500 calories.

To lose 1 pound per week, you have to suffer a 500 calorie deficit daily. There are 2 ways to achieve your daily / weekly calorie deficit goal: through exercise or through diet.

I strongly recommend that you create a deficit by using both components of the same weight loss.

Try reducing your daily calorie intake by 250 calories and then work from home or at the gym to burn 250 or more calories. This way, you will not have the pressure to exercise or reduce your intake of food.

If you can only manage to create a calorie deficit of 200 calories or less, don't be discouraged. We all experience low points during our weight loss journey. The important thing is that you are still motivated and you are trying to bounce back so you can lose that weight!

Avoid Hidden Sugar - High sugar and high fructose corn syrup are commonly added to commercial foods and drinks as sweeteners. You will be surprised to see how many sugar manufacturers are included in their products. A small cupcake can have as much as 24 grams of sugar!

High fructose corn syrup is more common in foods as it is cheaper to produce than sugar, which comes from sugarcane.

Simple carbohydrates like refined sugars and HFCS should be avoided as often as they can damage your metabolism and also affect how your body reacts to insulin.

Insulin is a natural hormone in our body that facilitates the absorption and consumption of blood glucose. How your body reacts to insulin has a direct effect on your metabolism.

Excess sugar in your diet (especially in the form of HFCS) has been shown to lead to several stages insulin resistance, which affects how your body reacts to excess blood sugar.

Cigarettes with Vegetables & Fruits - Hunger is an old enemy that often defeats the most difficult women. When hunger is not addressed properly, you may feel tired and hesitant.

This can affect your mind about exercise and nutrition. To avoid this scenario, increase the use of vegetables and fresh fruits to sweeten the deal.

Protein-rich vegetables such as white beans and peanuts are excellent "starvation" because they provide a moderate amount of carbohydrates and lots of protein.

Plant proteins can help stop hunger and keep you focused on your calorie deficit goals. Green leafy vegetables on the other hand, naturally high in dietary fiber that helps fill the stomach when digested.

How much fruit can you eat?

There is a general belief that you can eat as much fruit as you want because of healthy, natural foods. Fruits are great for maintaining a balanced and nutritious diet.

However, keep in mind that many fruits are high in natural fruit sugar and they can pack a lot of calories in each meal. Eat only small amounts of fruits daily to benefit from nutrients. Save your rest for tomorrow!


No comments