Click Here to Start Increasing Your Metabolism and Losing Weight


Tips to Build Muscles and Good Health

Trying to build muscle through eating without the proper diet and exercise plan is not the answer as it can cause unwanted consequences such as creating heel fat and health problems such as cholesterol formation, diabetes and other related diseases. This is especially so for those who live a fast-paced lifestyle and have to eat there for a limited amount of time to manage regular exercise routines.

Taking a holistic approach ensures better muscle gains, healthy weight and good health. Important components of a non-skippable weight loss program include:

i) A protein rich diet that provides all the amino acids needed to get muscle. Lean red meat is beneficial for fast muscle gain but since cholesterol is a problem for most of us, it is good that diet also includes white meats like chicken, turkey and fish. Beans like almonds, walnuts and pecans are also beneficial as they contribute protein and also fatty acids such as omega-3s that are part of the muscle building process. Whey protein comes at the top of the list of supplements to consider in this regard.

ii.) A high calorie diet that involves low glycemic carbohydrate intake such as red rice, sweet potatoes and whole foods will help in gaining weight. This ensures that the body does not use energy from the muscle tissues and thus refuses our efforts to gain muscle, especially during exercise.

iii) Creatine is a supplement that helps in lean muscle growth. These supplements often come along with some essential amino acids and nutrients. Creatine improves maximal strength, muscle endurance and anaerobic power needed for high endurance exercises while nutrients prevent cell dehydration and ensure muscle recovery and recovery during and after exercise. Incidentally, skeletal muscle holds 95% of all creatine in the body while heart, brain and testis hold the remaining 5%.

iv.) High intensity physical training is a third component of the muscle gain program. It is well-known that weight gain occurs when eating nutritious foods is accompanied by appropriate physical exercise that will stimulate protein synthesis. Experts in general agree that exercise programs should be done at least 3 times a week and that each session should be done to the point when their muscles are really tired.

v) Adequate sleep for at least 8 hours a day is an important component of a fast weight loss program because sleep enables the body to effectively release the human growth hormone (HGH) required for weight loss. If possible, a short nap in the evening can be included in your daily routine. The release of HGH in the body that enables muscle growth can be seen as a function of sleep repair and recovery.

It is true that due to genetic factors, there is a tendency for some people to become fat while others become thin. This would be so if they were living their lives without a structured approach to achieving their ideal weight through proper diet and supplementation, adequate sleep and proper exercise routines. In my opinion, with the right nutrition plan with the necessary supplements, proper exercise routines and adequate sleep, anyone who is lean can gain weight, become more muscular and look good.


No comments